Is it a Myth or Fact about the Danger of using Granite as a Counter-top?
Granite Mythbuster on Radon & Radiation Video Clip (Click Here)
What are the DO's and DON'Ts of Granite?
- DO use Granite Sealer to protect your natural stone.
- DO clean up spills immediately to minimize permanent damage to your natural stone.
- DO use trivets or mats under hot dishes and cookware to prevent sudden change in high temperature that might cause stress to the stone.
- DO use place mats under china, ceramics, silver and other objects to prevent possible scratch to the stone's surface.
- DO use coasters under glasses, to prevent water ring.
- DO clean counter surfaces regularly with ammonia free clear Windex.
- DON'T wait to clean up spills on stone.
- DON'T use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub cleaners.
- DON'T use vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general-purpose cleaners.
- DON'T use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- DON'T use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
How to properly Clean your Granite Counter-tops?
Clean a Granite Countertop Video Clip (Click Here)
How to properly Clean your Quartz Counter-tops?
Caesarstone Care & Maintenance Video Clip (Click Here)
How Granite Counter-tops are made?
From the Quarry to the Kitchen 2012 Video Clip (Click Here)
How Quartz slabs are made?
Samsung Radianz Processing Video Clip (Click Here)
Any question or assistance please call our Restoration Care Center @ 1-800-891-9190